Work with iCreate
Job Description for a Mechanical Lab Operator
- Set up machines (calibration, operation, cleaning, maintenance etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings, Setup toolkits (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Observe and Guide any Individual operating the machine
- Manage Inventory and related data
Intern with iCreate
We are looking for self-starting interns who can assist the icreate team with operations. Not only will you hone your skills alongside a fun, creative multicultural team, you will also enjoy the perks of a working closely with different start-ups.
While there is nothing "typical" about the interns at icreate - they can come from a range of disciplines and backgrounds.
1. Developing a Research Framework in icreate's 8 interest areas - Information Technology, Electronics, Biotechnology, Nano-Technology, Robotics, Renewable & Clean Technology, Bio medical & Healthcare, Agro & Food Processing.
2. Developing Research Framework on the state of Entrepreneurship Development Center (EDCs) & Technology Business Incubators (TBIs) in academic Institutions/colleges in India.
3. Conducting desk research and interviews to gather information related to local and Indian Start-ups and assisting to develop case studies on the same.
4. Developing a structured Marketing Strategy on icreate's Grooming Program and provide suggestions/recommendations on various marketing scenarios.
Good knowledge of design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, Flash and photo-editing software.
Content writer and Blogger
Should express ideas clearly and logically and enjoy writing; Creativity, curiosity, a broad range of knowledge, self-motivation, and perseverance are must. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills. Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles targeting students, young and aspiring entrepreneurs, technology enthusiast, start-ups, etc.
Should be self-motivated, confident, presentable and spontaneous. Coordinators will assist icreate team in executing and managing various workshops, marketing and PR tasks depending on the needs of the organization.Apply Now
Work with incubated projects
If you are fascinated with any of our incubated projects, you can work with them.Apply Now
Intern with incubated projects
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and want to gain real experience and hands on over emerging technologies, intern with our incubated projects.Apply Now
INTERNS AT ICREATE
Interning with icreate and projects incubated here is fun ! While there is nothing "typical" about the interns at icreate - they have come from a range of disciplines, backgrounds, cities and countries !Apply Now
Creative and resourceful, Student Ambassadors lead campaigns and projects at their colleges and in their communities to encourage others to contribute to iCreate.
Who are we looking for?
An iCreate Student ambassador should be:
3. Good listeners
4. Good team worker
5. Well organized
What does being iCreate Student Ambassador involve?
• Attending an induction program on joining as a Student Ambassador
• Participating in all Student Ambassadors meetings organised by iCreate
• Assisting the iCreate team while organizing Seminars/Events in the college
• Assisting with the delivery of presentations and workshops
• Complimentary access to select workshops/seminars
• Invitation to special events and annual conferences
• Volunteering opportunities
• See, Hear and Know the entrepreneurial eco-system
• Certificates of ambassadorship, volunteering and special recognition in case of excellent