You get the chance to showcase your enterprise, project or idea in a 10 minute pitch to a panel of investors/VC’s. This includes Q & A time.
Please note this information will be used for the limited purpose of shortlisting internally by icreate. The VCs/Investors participating in the Panel Presentation will be asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Undertaking.
Who qualifies as Pre-Seed (Early) Stage Startup?
- May not necessarily be a registered company (* willing to register if positive)
- Should have a sound idea and value proposition
- The proof of concept should be ready and validated
- Should have a team ( other than founding members) in place
- Looking for seed or round A investments in the next 12 months timeframe
This process gives you the opportunity to present your startup to icreate for shortlisting. You are required to submit a write up taking note the following details:
- All write ups must be typed and submitted in font size 12, Times New Roman single-spaced not exceeding 2500 words or 3 pages in a doc/docx format ONLY.
- On completion submit the write up to email@example.com with the subject line – Application for Panel Presentation
The write should cover the following details.
- Startup Name & URL
- Primary Contact Name/Number/Email
- Please provide a brief about each of the founding team member
- When was your startup founded? Time in business?
- What is your startup idea/product/service.
- What pain-point are you solving and what is unique about your startup idea/product/service?
- What is the potential of IP? Do you have patents? Have you applied for patents?
- Please provide a link to a write-up (if existing) about your startup
- Please provide a link to a video (if existing) about your startup.
- Do you have any customers yet? If yes, how many and who are they?
- Have you identified your target customer segment? If yes, please describe and also tell us how large is the potential market size.
- What is your current revenue ? If any.
- Who are/would be your competitors and what is your edge over them?
- How do you plan to sustain your competitive advantage?
- Please tell us about your current team size and profile (other than founders).
- Please describe the funding story of your startup till date. How much have the founders put in? Have you raised money from external investors (friends, family, angels, HNI, etc.)?
- What are your immediate funding requirements? What would it help you achieve and by when?
- What is your visualization for the venture in the next 3-5 years ?
- Is this your first venture? If not, please provide brief details about your past ventures.