India and Israel joined forces in order to address some of the world's most pressing innovation challenges. Startup India and the Israel Innovation Authority invite entrepreneurs, startups, research teams, etc., to submit their solutions to challenges in the areas of agriculture, water and digital health. The most promising proposals had access to
- Cash Prize of INR 2.00 - 5.00 Lakh
- Cross-border mentorship and incubation/acceleration support
- Participation in an exclusive co-creation summit with industry leaders, experts and potential partners
- A bilateral market access seminar in Israel
- An Opportunity to pilot with leading partners in India
The India-Israel Innovation Bridge is a joint initiative of the Israel Innovation Authority and the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India. The program was jointly managed by Invest India (on behalf of DIPP) and Israel Innovation Authority. iCreate (Ahmedabad, India), T-Hub (Hyderabad, India) and Pears Program for Global Innovation (Israel) were the incubation partners and they were joined by Israeli and Indian corporate partners.
Join the India-Israel Global Innovation Challenge
For more details visit : https://www.startupindiahub.org.in/content/sih/en/...